Peal of laughter, Love, Glamour, Questions, Sharing and loudmouths...A little world which represents us with our strengths and our weaknesses. Everyone is welcome to publish your “little world”(Pictures, poems, drawings, articles, quotes) You can send me everything at
"I believe in manicures. I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
"Maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy.
Maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces & starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future.
Maybe the happy ending is just moving on.
Or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing after all the unreturned phone calls & broken-hearts, through the blunders & misread signals, through all the pain & embarrassment...You never gave up hope."
He's Just Not That Into You
Foolproof method to determine whether or not you are stuffed
To make your life easier and help you to move in a better world, I propose a method that I specifically set up to let you know for sure if you are drunk. This method allows you to immediately replace the glass of vodka that's been permanently planted in your hand into a small bottle of Fiji, thus saving the little dignity you have left late in the evening.
Symptoms during the evening :
1) You can't stop yourself from hugging everyone all around : the neighboring table, the server even the keeper of the toilet, you find them all too cool just so cool they are all now your new BFF'S
2) When you hear the first notes of a song, you and your friends get up with a jerk, screaming as if you had waited to hear this song for years, as if you'd lived the last decade in a cave.
3) you take over 150 pictures during the evening, less than 3% will be framed and less than 3% of the 3% you’ll have a human and graceful face
4) you have raised arms constantly and often mouth open because the music takes/transports you
5) you find yourself consistently at 4am calling the poor guy who serves as your ex, speaking to him about life, you, love and destiny, sit down in the middle of the street, convinced that he will show up on his white horse to rescue you.
Symptoms of the day:
1) you have traces of mud on your shoes, your clothes give the impression of having been washed with an ashtray
2) No idea how you arrived home
3) You swear that you will never ever kindle another cigarette nor drink anything other than volvic strawberry or Fiji
4) you have forgotten to remove makeup before sleeping and your face seems to have spend the night in a pit
5) you"ve just open your eyes as you push out a yell as you realize with horror that not only do you call the kind of asshole who serves as your ex you remember with horror vagure bullshit that spilled out of your mouth.
With my little foolproof method you can make your own diagnosis throughtout the evening so that you find yourself the next day fresh and bubbling.
What do you think girls?
Moral : the abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation
Another moral : if during the evening you forget to drink in moderation, pretend you took some medicine, it saves what can be saved
Monthly budget for a break-up
As everyone knows break-ups hurt, they are painful, but what is never mentioned is that not only has this idiot ripped your heart out as easily as ripping off the lid of your freshly bought walmart butter, is that this break-up is also going to cost you a lot of cash. And as far as I know, insurance doesnt cover this type of damage concerning love. So, I advise you start saving your pennies as soon as you start a new relationship with a man.
Monthly Budget after break-up (re-evaluation every month, of course)
- An overrun of your phone package: $ 200
- One bender :$100
- A visit to H & M because you feel like buying things will help you feel better: $90
- 60 packages of Kleenex: $20
- A special hydraquench cream mask: $ 25
- A hairdresser (Statistically proven): $100
- 15 packages of cookies and 2 nutella: $ 25
- 1 Destock cellulite Vichy: $ 30
- 1 "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" or a copy of the dvd Bridget Jones Diary: $ 20
- 1 Water Proof Mascara: $ 10
- An enormous target with 24 Darts: $40
Average monthly total: $660
Moral: Do not start a relationship if you are poor
Another moral: If you're poor and you start a relationship anyway, start putting away $30 per month and try to avoid any break-up before 13 months
My sober resolutions
So: instead of making my 1783rd new list of resolutions (Resolutions for the 21 century, resolutions of the season, for the new job, the new guy, the new apartment, the resolutions of the full moon of spring, the day after a big party, after a break-up and others), I decided to make a new list of resolutions:
The resolutions I can keep and follow
To do this, I took the resolutions that come with each new list, and I revised them down, meaning that for one time, I will consider each one of my resolutions. These factors which do, I usually cannot hold ( Examples: bad mood, no desire to put on weight, little top in the window of the shop which persuades me to adopt it.
1 - I smoke too much:
Usual resolution => Stop Smoking
Realistic resolution => Just smoke ultra-lights
2 - I'm still overdrawn:
Usual resolution => Save money
Realistic resolution => do my shopping at H&M or Walmart
3 - I have to lose weight:
Usual resolution => Work out daily
Realistic resolution => During the next commercial : 4 crunches
4 - I eat fatty foods:
Usual resolution => Eat healthy
Realistic resolution => Take the Nuggets instead of the Big Mac
5 - I arrive late for work:
Usual resolution => Be the first ONE at work
Realistic resolution => Remove my heels in the corridor
6 - I go out too much:
Usual resolution => Just go out on the weekend
Realistic resolution => Just go out to nightclubs on the weekend
7 - I'm exhausted:
Usual resolution => Sleep before midnight
Realistic resolution => Take a Valium before 22:00
8 - I'm single:
Usual resolution => Do not look for the man of my life "he will come by himself"
Realistic resolution => Looking for the man of my life, but discreetly
9 - I always fall for assholes:
Usual resolution => Avoid assholes
Realistic resolution => Avoid big assholes
10 - I'm “too smiley":
Usual resolution => I'm too smiley, that can pass for "I'm airhead who has no clue what's going on" I stop smiling and the air around me becomes more fierce and I come off more professional
Realistic resolution => I stay myself, and I become firm
There, I feel better already ... resolutions up to the new year- these please!
Moral: Be realistic in your ambitions, do not aim too high
Another moral: if you are not realistic in your ambitions, and you do aim too high then drop the resolutions, go for it ...
"To have beautiful lips, say beautiful things. To have beautiful eyes, look at people and see the good in them. To stay thin share meals with someone who is hungry."